Are you a startup active in FoodTech? If so, we highlight our new call for the Intesa Sanpaolo StartUp Initiative, our international acceleration platform which selects promising high-tech startups to connect them with financial and corporate investors. The initiative is promoted by Intesa Sanpaolo, in collaboration with Future Food Institute.
Startups selected for our programs are eligible for several thousand Euros’ worth of investor readiness training and feedback, made available at no charge by qualified coaches and industry experts. The most promising startups will access Italian and international Investor Arenas to pitch in front of financial investors and industrial partners.
We are now gearing up for a new cycle, and would be happy to have you on board! Below you can find a recap for each call, whereas all details are available on the attached documents:
- Final Arena Meeting: @Seeds&Chips, May 10 (TBD), 2018
- Examples of target applications, better still through Circular Economy business models or Industry 4.0 technologies:
- AGRICULTURE & FARMING(Precision Ag, Regenerative Ag, Characterization of soil, Drones, Sensoristics, Harvesting & Destemming, Vertical/Urban farming, Hydro/Aero/Aqua-ponics)
- MACHINERY & APPLIANCES(Connected machines, Automation & Robotics, Smart cooking, Embedded devices & IoT, 3D printing)
- SAFETY & SECURITY(Inspection & Diagnostics, Natural Preservatives & Additives, Traceability, Quality control, Big Data, Bio-based packaging, Re-usable packaging, Active packaging)
- NUTRITION & HEALTH (Next-wave protein sources, Functional foods, Novel foods, Superfoods, Eating Disorders & Special Diets, Natural Alternative Sweeteners and Salternatives, Seeds & Feeds, Closing Nutrient Loops, Zero-waste solutions, Waste management, Biodiversity)
- USER EXPERIENCE(Mobile services, AR/VR, Distribution & Delivery, Marketing, Social fooding).
- Application Deadline: Mar 30, 2018
- How to apply: Submit a free-form business plan or executive summary of your project via our online application form.
For any further information do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your applications, and wish you the best of luck!